Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Holiday

On the Holidays I slept over at my cousin houses. Their names are Kaleb, Dallin and Brigim.


We were waiting to go to the movies at the Hoyts cinema in Sylvia Park, the movie was starting at 6:40. When we were waiting we played  Call of Duty, Black Ops. Black Ops is a game where you kill zombies.


Yes!!! It was time to go to the movies, we got ready and hopped in the car. Finally we made it to the movies. We went to Pak n Save to buy some goodies. We each had $20 to spend. I brought some lollies, chips and a drink.  We were really excited about going to the movies. We sat in our seats ready to watch The Ninja Turtles.

What a good movie everyone should go and see it. The theatre was so full.





1 comment:

  1. Hi PJ! My name is Sammi. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL United States. I will be summarizing my visit to your blog with a post on my blog on 10/26. This was an awesome post! I really enjoyed reading about how you spent your holiday. I was so inspired by your enthusiasm, I am definitely going to watch the Ninja Turtles movie. Thank you for recommending it. I really like how you included your graded rubric. Congratulations of getting 3's and 5's. I too am into video games. I have a Wii. What gaming system do you have? Have a great school year PJ! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.