Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

How to be a Pt Englander

How to be a Pt Englander

I can be a good Pt Englander by being polite, wearing it with pride and being cybersmart. To be a Pt Englander you have to do the right thing
and finish it off Properly. We do this so that we get a good job.

To be polite you have to be kind to others and listen and obey to the teacher. In assembly Mr Burt told us three things. We need to say please when we are asking someone for something, thank you when someone is giving you something and excuse me when we walk past someone.

Wearing it with pride means that you need to wear the right uniform at school. This means you are not allowed to wear mufti under your uniform at school. When I come to school I never wear my seat shech on my waist.

I am cybersmart by going on learning links but not downloading… songs on my netbook. At Pt England our teachers help us to leave a smart footprint by having dashboard. They help us by going on the right thing.

You should be a Pt Englander by being polite, wearing it with pride and being cybersmart. You should come to Pt England school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.