Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Use my brain, use my heart I'm going to be Cybersmart

Use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cybersmart came from Mr Burts korero. He told us to use our netbook wisely. Use my brain, use my heart I’m going to be cybersmart help us to learn with our net book.

Use my brain means that you use your netbook wisely. If you are on the wrong thing on your netbook and your brain says stop going on the wrong thing you should listen. Do what your brain says.

Use my heart means that you feel bad when on wrong things on your netbook. You might feel bad like you are going to lose your netbook. Listen to that feeling and do the right thing.

Being cybersmart helps you for learn on your netbook and to do the right things.


1 comment:

  1. Well done sharing your ideas about Mr Burt's korero PJ.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.