Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Holiday Highlight

It was the school Holiday and we get to have some fun. Me and my family were going to the beach and we were so exciting. When we first made it there we went to catch some fish. The fish were whacking there fin and we had 5 fish and cook some of the fish. Then we went to swim in the sea and we were playing some games. The games were Rugby, tiggy and races. Then we had some fish and then we got to go. The next day me and my little brother were playing video game and it was called playstation all star. it was a fighting game after that we eat some KFC. The next day I went to sleep over my cousins house. me and my cousin were watch tv. Then we sleep then we woke up and had some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.